1.3
Turnaround Time

I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang.The damage was about $2500.00.

After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately noticed the bumper was crooked, paint job had dust and hair in it and the bumper bulged out at the sides. Lastly, paint was not blended on at all to match the existing paint. They said they would fix it.

When I returned the second time the bumper was the still mis-aligned, the paint was better but now has bubbles and pits, they said would not blend the paint and the bumper still stuck out on the sides. The third time i returned they bent the trunk lid to mask the crooked bumper, the paint was even worse and it now had drips on my tail lights. The car was filthy, the bumpers still stuck out on the sides. They gave several excuses then tried to blame me and said the car was already in bad shape.

At that point they instructed me to pay and get out of there shop!

Lastly, when i got home (I live within 500ft of the place) I then noticed the license plate light was cracked and painted black and that it also did not fit and fell out.they is also swirls in the paint from the bad polishing job done.

Review about: Nulook Auto Body Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Nulook Auto Body?

Comments